Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

I know this day will going to be meaningful for many people...
As I found out from past several years.

07.07.07
7 is the lucky 7 for many people, maybe some of them chose this day for move to the new house, buy lottery, or even get married!

08.08.08
8 is the lucky number for chinese, they believe it pronounced refer to the chinese word " 发 ", which they mean something like get rich or make a fortune, so most of this day, the Toto, 4D sure full of people lining up buying for the lotteries. And psssssst, a lot people will bet more more money on gambling as well!

09.09.09
This is the special for those couple whom ready to get married, for chinese, 9 is the same pronounce with chinese word " 久 ", so they do believe they could have this " luck " of the day to wish their married will be long life, as well as they said " 长长久久 "

Well, here comes with the 10.10.10
I dunno what is the meaning of this day, but maybe for others they think they could do whatever they want, they could have wish that they will done their thing perfectly! I refered the chinese word again " 十全十美 "

But for me, every special of the day of a year, I will just make a wish
Just that simple.

Can I have 10 wishes since it is 10? =P

2 comments:

发白日梦^^ said...

everyday is special day to me...feel like im still alive in this world!!

Danny said...

you can make wishes everyday.. cos everyday is a special day :)
add oil :)