Sunday, September 26, 2010

To Hebe 田馥甄

I am so excited that Hebe released her very first solo album!
And the first song I listen of hers is [ Love? ] in youtube
She got the talent!


I saw the pre-sales had began at Popular bookstore so I decided to buy.
And I got it! =D


The album is just blackie


I kinda like the album design, it just so simple and beautiful

Songs :
1. Love ?
2. To Hebe
3. 离岛
4. 没有管理员的公寓
5. 我对不起我
6. 我想我不会爱你
7. 寂寞寂寞就好
8. 你太猖狂
9. 超级玛丽
10. 给小孩
11. Love !

 This is kind a for book-mark or something

I love the song [ Love ] and [ 你太猖狂] the most
These are very nice song which I keep on repeat them

Once it release, I listen all actually it quite disappoint me, coz I think the other songs is not really nice,
But I got to say if you listen a few times more, you will find that actually the songs is quite nice!
This is how I feel

I keep on repeating this album in my Ipod
The songs is relaxing, except [ 寂寞寂寞就好]
That song more to expression...

I didnt press " Next " button when I listening this album.


Plus, the other disc along with the album is Hebe's small concert
I enjoy watching it because the songs she chose, has the story for each one of it...

I strongly recommend her album
" To Hebe "

4 comments:

Shake Trees said...

ur pic below is ensem kawaii look. :P i dont really listen to songs sing by gals. hmmm...

lucaskokhua said...

Pic below? is all about hebe's album rite?

Shake Trees said...

the pic before this post. :)

純誼 said...

田馥甄。