Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Project 365


I found this interesting for me because I always vexing about what to blog for my blogger...
Seems nothing interesting happen on me in my daily life, but this project which I found from this fella blog -- KevCKW , he taught me about this Project 365 ( explained in his blog as well ), and I found it can make me update my blog consistantly!

Just a simple way to doing it, post up one photo to represent your whole each day no matter the photo is about where, who, what, which... and explain the day's photogragh! no need essay, just put some of your writing...

Day after day of your blogging about the Project 365, perhaps you will realize that a year just move surprising that fast and you will found your changes whether in physical or mentality...

I'm gonna start one a year, my one day....

Let's get your stories of each day become a history of a particular year!

( For More information please go to --- Project 365 tutorial )

1 comment:

Danny said...

good luck with the project :)