Monday, September 22, 2008

Fooohh~~

Today I went to Boulevard to print out my photos...
Waited for half an hour, so me and Koh Sing decided to eat some ice-creams...

After took the photos, we shopped around and saw Nyuk Lian...
We decided to shop with her.
Then she wanted to skate...
But me and Koh Sing didn't skate...


Today is hell day for me actually...
I lost my photos...
I forgot to take it along with me!
I realized when I am on the way to go home...

My mum scolded me becoz she believe that photos can be cursed!
She make me scared too!
Arghh... !!

Then I called Ah Ning for help...
Finally found...
Thanks Ah Gu help me to find it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa...
ni la character utama yang saya cakap tu...cute n cantek kan? saya minat yang rambut blonde..hehe

[IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj102/innes_812/87939228go6.jpg[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

ooopss, salah!