Friday, September 5, 2008

Dear Mathematics Teacher...I HATE you !

Don't show that face to me!
Thats looks Bitch...

Don't believe me?
Do that face again in front of mirror!
you will hate yourself!
Don't say I'm not respect you...
Is you didn't respect us as student from the first day you came into our class!
Just cames our class for 3 or 4 days only...
Who do you think you are?

you don't know me yet...
if I don't respect you, I also will show that kind of face that you show me!
Let's see!!!

Dahlah pronunciation of English kau tu teruk, cacat, scratch!!
还有脸来教我们?!
cheh!!!

3 comments:

May d b0wl3r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Humans said...

hai...boy...
must be careful when u want say something bad of someone....

May d b0wl3r said...

hua until nw me feel no gud le..
u said her like tat..
if she noe dis matter hw?
maybe that's her style, everyone got their own style bha kan...
maybe the face oso her salah satu style frm her..
hmmm....