Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogger -- my listener

Blogging is the way that I let off my unhappiness, feeling...
So whatever I write or Whatever I say...
I just want to tell Blogger!

Whatever I want to say bad thing about someone...
It is my buisness...
If you read this, and that is talking bad thing about you...
Yes...I meant it!
Dont think you are perfect and nobody will hate you...
No! Stop dreaming!

You can hate me!
You can write bad thing about me as more as you want or even create your blog that specially for humiliate me!
"Anti-kokhua", "kokhua the jerk", "kokhua the rubbish"...
I dont care...
That is your feeling and think about me...
Even I see that and I will forget it...
All I have to do that time...I will very SORRY!!

She's right...
We have the freedom to speak whatever we want...
But dont implicate your Country's rules or anything...

Dont I should have my own place to let off my feeling?
Who will be my listener?
Then who will think of me?
The people around me...
Nobody were trustful...

Haiz...
If you really see your name here,
Yes, I meant it...
and that is what I think about you...
BUT IF you dont see your name here...
Dont aware that is you...
More you think that is you...
That's because you know that is your defect...

Drop your comment if you really want to retort upon me...

No comments: