Saturday, April 19, 2008

*sigh...sucky day!

this morning was really sucks! bcoz i oversleep and almost late for school!

and dun get my breakfast too! breakfast is the most important to give us energy in whole day...

furthermore,this morning i had traditional dance practice for coming competition on 3rd May...



after that...i enter to the classs...OMG! i'm feel like i've been ten years dun go into my class [夸张]

but i really feel tired and sleepy and want to sleep a while...esp the history class...its enough that history is not my fave subject!In addition, the fucker teacher also reallie BORING! I'm totally hate her!



after school...i missed my car!WTF!!!I thot my aunty will come again to pick me,but i'm wrong...i stil like a damn foolish waiting for her till 2.20p.m. HAIZ...

then...i walked home! SHIT!


I was sleeping at afternoon...coz I'm reallie need to refresh myself!

and i was wake up on 6.40 p.m I dun like the feel after wake, its reallie sucks !

i felt dizzy when i got up and i need to reload my phone creadit to have a contact with my dance teacher... so i went to the shop there is not so far from my house.I almost collide to a pillar...hahahaha....kinda funny!



At night, I went to teacher's house to practice our dance...Its really fun!!

Teacher also gOt served coffee and biscuits for us...

I'm very happy for the mood of optimism pervaded the gathering.

No comments: