Saturday, April 19, 2008

ARGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

yesterday we celebrated suk ping and julene's birthday...we have them a birthday cake.

the quantity of this small cake juz enough for Jade,Suk Ping,Julene,Koh Sing, Poh Yan and I these few people.BUT that Lau Chen Chen juz pissed-me-off! that bitch come to us and she purposely asked us :' This cake is belong to whom? ' she act coz she want to eat that...But I think its really insufficient for her!

Jade and I-sponsor and planner

suk ping and julene- person who birthday

koh sing-transporter

poh yan-legworker

and chen chen do not do anything!!!

She got class and she was late and i think she purposely to be late for her class.After the process of the begining of celebration,she juz took away the spoon and started to eat...Shit!she cant do this...I was so shocked coz she dun even get approve from us!we juz eat some coz she ate so much...After finish eating,she also dun even say a word!(thanks)Damn slut bitch!I totlly hate her!She's so fake!

No comments: