Saturday, April 19, 2008

finally...

finally...I took of my damn decayed tooth yesterday!!! hoooray!!!



juz very happy bcoz this fuckin decayed tooth been hurting me been 5-6 months!these past month I had many problem about my teeth!



SUCH AS: 1-I juz only can bite with my other site teeth!

2-I owayz got gingivitis! sucks!

3-Its really hurt me and owayz suck off my mood! [mad]



[calm] of corz some of you will wondering about why not I talk to my parent and took it off earlier and not like a damn foolish like keep ^storage^ my tooth as a keepsake...



haiz...my parent were not pay attention on me...coz they think that i'm not a child anymore...and i have to solve this problem on my own...BUT!!! Dad & mum...at least you should take me to see the dentist...dont you want me to act cute in front of you?


so thats why....



however...my dad he finally found his conscience!He took me to see dentist yesterday...and i am going to share about this horrible experience on me...



the reason this tooth in my mouth thats decayed bcoz i bit the chopstik and its totally broke my behind big tooth into a hole!...Damn!I'm reallie naughty that time!reallie regreted what i did!

yesterday...when my father told me thats he brings me to take of my tooth...i'm reallie axcited!coz I dont to get hurt again!



first step I get into the dental clinic...I am very nervouse!I felt the sweat on my hands!

But at least the doctor was kind...he try to comfort me and injected my gums so i will not hurt when he take of my tooth...after get injected,my mouth started to get numb...including my tongue!OMG!that's sucks!He told me to wait 30 minutes...


after 30 minuts he call my name and I lie on the "weird chair" and he said i need to have more injection...and he injected almost 5 times!ARGHHH!!!Next...he said: Sorry...even your mouth or gums is numbing...but maybe its stil hurting you...coz this tooth some little hard to take off...juz calm down...

then i saw he's holding a ^pliers^ and i reallie shit scared on that moment!

the ^pliers^ was holding my decayed tooth and i can feel dentist is trying hard to take off juz like shake it and turn a round.....finally took off!!!!! WOOOO~~~



after that my gums was bleeding and the dentsist asked me to grip the swab...after that...he shown me my tooth...I was shocked when i see that almost 2 inchi long tooth...He said if I keep not to take off that...I will have an operation! [stunned]

dentist gave me the Penaldo and we paid RM50...

the end of my decayed tooth and the horrible moment...hooo~~~[sweat]



but nOw i'm uncomfortable without that tooth...coz that place is empty...hehehehe

No comments: