Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BAD assumer

I'm kinda beh song with him that everytime in class he will mention something that related to the races, someone... But he could also assume what ppl thinking...
This morning he talk about particular " topic "
He said he knew that everybody mind sure will having well-informed about that... But when come to the subjects, everybody mind will probably become retarded...
Pointing about the " topic ", he assume that the weakest student sure will having a high knowledge about that, and I was like " What is the point that you assume ppl's mind like that ? " I knit my brows and like " Are you sure about that ? "
I quite angry about that... He knew that!

I'm dun have the right place to judge him but he has...
But please dun being too much and so harsh on it..

No comments: