Monday, August 23, 2010

Am hoping

I had make a decision which I wish to deferr my course from March intakes to July intakes...
Before this I didn't aware of it is still not too late to deferr it...
I took the March intakes for the beginning, and it is express class, I found myself that couldn't cope that well for my studies and a lot of pressure...

Now the mock exam is coming and I dont have the confident to go for it...
Since last week Miss Amy told us that if we really cannot catch up for the studies, it is still available to deferr to July intakes...

Now the problem is, when I meet the director of Cambridge A level, she said the CIE exam fee is not going to deferr, coz the fee is actually sent to UK... I was disappointed coz I really hope that I can give myself another chance to start overall again for my studies... But instead of waste my CIE exam fee.....

Please make it happen....

1 comment:

Danny said...

hmm.. just try ur best on the exam lo.. since can't defer the fees..
good luck :)
add oil :)