Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today's activities............

is I went to Parkson actually is for watching Movie only...
But seems May and Ah Hui have there bowling competition,
as her friend, I should give them support!
So there was me, Zaimah, Dorina and Flora give them support~

When the competition start...
May start to throw her ball to the lane,
if there is not all bit down, she is going to be crazy!!!
OMG! May is very attached importance to bowling!!!

Today I watched Harry Potter 6,
First I worried about myslef that if I don't understand what the movie telling, because I didn't watch the previous 4 and 5...
In other hand, My facebook friends was post on their wall that telling the Harry Potter 6 is bored~

But in my opinion,
I think thats great!
I should recommend it~

1 comment:

said...

hi, 1st time here :) great blog...