Thursday, December 18, 2008

Perfect Day...

Last Tuesday was my off day...
Awoke at 10 a.m
Got call from May that Xiao Xian ask to go out...
I thought we will just walk and see around in the shopping mall, so...quite lazy...
I prepared myself and got there on 1 p.m

We go to parkson starbucks to while away our time...



Don't know where the idea I got from my mind that I suggest to go to Taman Awam...
then Xiao Xian and May agreed!
So we took taxi and be there...



We see the beautiful landscape there and walk around played, fun and...



We help invalids there too...
We help them to cross the suspension bridge,
First time felt myself was greatness... Hhhooa~~ ( heaven song )

I was happy they were optimist...

After that...Xiao Xian friend/ boyfriend, Ah Shun came and we go to Tanjung by his car...


At Tanjung, I just want to feel the wind and the waves...
Hmm...felt great!
Then, I saw a giant seahorse right over opposite quite a distant...
So we decided to go there-- Marina Bay



We spent our time there until 7 p.m then have our dinner...
Thanks to Ah Shun treated us to dinner...
With long discussion, we decided to watch movie...
Then go back on 10 p.m.
Thanks to Ah Shun again to fetch me back...

Really enjoyed that day...
What a Perfect Day...

Yeah yeah yeah~~~
度過完美的一天...

No comments: