Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Today was my off day too...I really don't want to busy on Christmas...
And I ask my dad to take off his work today to bring us to shopping...
But...unfortunately, It was raining...
Spoilt our pressure...

Actually...nothing special,
Just like normal day, spending time to buy my school uniform...

Yesterday was Christmas Eve,
I thought the Pesta Boulevard will open until 1 a.m,
But, just until 11.30 p.m.
So I call my dad to pick us there,
Since the way my dad come to Boulevard from E-mart, it was a long way,
So Suk Ting, Suk Ping and me went to the Miri tallest Christmas tree to take picture...



After we took the Christmas tree pictures,
I went to the green light there,
Look like a GHOST!!! ( coz the green light was illuminate from bottom)


huuuuwuu~~~~Scary!!

But the process was so funny....

No comments: