Saturday, February 19, 2011

The 365 - Day 165 - Spicy Coconut Prawn


Thanks to Darren brought us to this seafood restaurant in Klang. I think this is the best seafood restaurant than I've been before. We ordered tofu, vegetables, crab... I was quite full that time for having them but the taste is really good until I could thrown out the food from my stomach ( Eww! That's gross! ) to have these delicious meal!

The spicy coconut prawn is the one I never have before in any other seafood restaurant.
I think the soup is a liitle bit like tomyam and mix with the coconut juice. But it's taste really really good!
I was so impressing! It tastes very sweet and spicy, but the coconut juice also will never lose, and the prawn is fresh and big. But it is very spicy, you can feel it also in your throat.

If I have the chance I would go and order it again

Here's the contact address, go and try for at least once in your life.

Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant
702 Jalan Udang Galah,
42000 Port Klang, Selangor.

Tel 03-31341218, 31342886
Email : ctnyu[at]hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy its cheese and nice your idea . i loved coconut and i think very testy this food.


Romantic Dinner Bruges

lucaskokhua said...

Thanks,

Yes, it's taste perfect, although it is very spicy but still I finished it at last. =P