Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodbye & Hello

Goodbye 2010 & Hello 2011

Here we are in the year of 2011. At the last few days of December 2010, I saw a lot of people are writing what they had achieve in the whole 2010, and also about their resolution of 2011.
Seriously, what I had done in 2010? Surprised me that the time is passing so fast until I don't really remember what I've done especially in the middle of the year.

Ok, on the first 3 months of the year, I'm waiting for my SPM results and attent for the car lesson to get lisence, although failed on the road at the first test but at last I got the lisence!

The end month of March I got into Sunway University College at West Malaysia, that's mean I have to leave my home from Miri to Selangor for studies.


Since I having my college life, I made a lot of friends there. Of course first up is my classmates.


I think my classmates is lovely, although some are left for scholarship and also Matriculation. Yes, It's you, Sue Sien! I do miss you a lot! =D
Day by day, the CIE exam coming and everyone is working harder and lecturer is trying to help us by extra classes and we having group study a lot. Rindunya~~


Now I know why I don't really remember what I've done in the middle of the month like July to September... Because I am just having class then go back hostel and dinner and homework... Just like a normal student's college life.
Holiday went back to my hometown and having time with my family and also my friends.

Besides my classmates, I mixed with my hostel roommate too! I specially thanks to my previous roommate, Vincent Chong. He introduced his classmates to me, started with Ee Vern and Chen Ni. 4 of us always hang out together. Soon with Kok Weng, Eric, Pei Ying and Serene... We always hang out together because we stay at the same hostel.


After that, come with his other classmates. I know almost half of his classmates and always hang out with them instead of my own classmates, but I'm HAPPY!
Some brought us to their hometown which I never been before.

Penang


Ampang


Birthday



Flying Fox


Had great time with them. Always. Hope it will never end.
And hey guys! When come to Miri?


Now, about the resolution of the 2011. I don't really sure.
In my head is all about study study study... This is the one I want to achieve it this year.
Ok, there's some I wanna do but can say these are the thing I wish to achieve but if I couldn't make it this year, no rush. Could do for other time.

1. I wish I could travel more places, I didn;t expect for other countries or even overseas. Perhaps some beautiful island like Pulau Redang, Langkawi......

2. I wish I could go for music school to have guitar lessons. I just think I should learn something so I could do it when I'm free. So I chose music instrument.

3. I hope I have my own DSLR. I love photography, very very much.

4. I wish I'll do better in my health, wealth, studies... Be more happy, strong and confidence. So do my family and friends. Especially my mum.

5. I wish the wishes above will come true. =D


No comments: