Friday, July 2, 2010

Long time no blog!

It's been a long long time I didnt update my blog, got a period I was slackly and dun have the mood to blog because about a guy bully me by comment box or whatever, quite upset about it so I decided to set my blog in permission, until now I only open up...

Sometimes I do not know what I should blog so that it is not lame... But not much ppl visit my blog anyway... =P

My routine lifestyle which go to college on weekdays, dinner with friends, most of activities with those guys since I came to Sunway College Uni and stay hostel...
I do hope could have any interesting " thing " happen, perhaps I din share about it too... kekeke

P.S./ Long time no see blogger! =D

2 comments:

Danny said...

welcome back to the blogosphere .. n hope that whatever ' interesting stuff ' happened to u will keep coming la :)

Kevin C. said...

Just start to blog and your inspiration will flow and come to you.

That's why I don't bother to setup a chatterbox and give chance for people to sabotage.

Ignore those negative comments or feedback unless they are make sense, keep your blog updated. :)