Friday, August 21, 2009

Class Party

I am wondering why they held the party at Pantai Lutong...
This place is not the majority la~
I know la, those who ride motocycle...

Anyway, the time is set on 7.30 a.m. leh~
So early, as I aslo don't have transport to fetch me there...
That is impossible mission to ask my mum to get up from bed to fetch me go there~
So, Zaimah fetch me...
On 7 a.m.!

When we arrived there, there's some of our classmates already been there waiting for us... We aren't the earliest... Haha!

So early reach there, May, Lee, Ee Ling and I don't know what to do
So we just walking...
Walked here and walked there, taking pictures~
For about 2 hours!
You know why?
Because after 8.30 a.m. the BBQ charcoal haven't buy yet!
It's supposed to start by 7.30 a.m. !









Until around 9 a.m. , They started to BBQ, I have help them la...
Just don't have take picture about those food... hehehe~ ( just realized when arranging photo )

But after that I still keep taking pictures with my friends...







After a while, They still cooking...
And it starting to rain!!!
OMG~ The wind also blowing strongly~









Well... when raining, we just hide into Tang Ing Hong's car...
But still, we havent eat!!!
So hungry on that time...
After rain, we go there and help them cook...
( because they cook so slow~ )
After eat, I just play play there...
A while, walking, a while again, listen to Ipod~
hahaha~





Too bad, Lee and Ee Ling did not eat anything then just go back...
But on 12 p.m. Tony Lam, Tony Hii and I eat our lunch in restaurant...
Then we went to play badminton...
Still, they stay there until 4 p.m. siao~! hahaha!
Anyway, we have a good time there~





No comments: