Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Just back from school...
Kinda funny, w'all have school on Valentines Day...
All single friends was complaining themself don't have boyfriend or girlfriend...
While friends were couple are celebrating now, I think...

Are they going to the fast food to celebrate their "candle light dinner"
Bring the candles there and eat with the fast food?
The chickens and burgers replace high class beefsteak,
The Cola replace wine and Cheers with the paper cup?
Hahaha...
( These are the jokes from my English teacher )

The way back from school...
Friends have blessing me, " Happy Valentine's Day "
Suddenly really want to roll my eyes and show them, coz I'm single, how to celebrate it?

I open the google, and the O shape become Love shape, and there's a couple of birds perch on that....
Wow... all about love...

For me, I don't care anyway...
I've been lonely on Valentine's Day 17 years...HAHA!
I'm just curious what my dad do to my mum today...hehehe...

Anywayz...
Happy Valentine's Day to y'all who get couple...

1 comment:

笔≈bird said...

happy valentine day...
valentine day celebrete wif fren oso very happy OH...^^