Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grandpa

It's been a year....
I already heard about my grandpa got amnesia...
That year I was sat for my PMR, so I don't have so much time to think about that...
Until the Chinese New Year 2008 then my aunt back from kampung and told me that my granpa passed away...

I don't think too much about my granpa that time too...
Just think that it is normal coz a man will be going through 生, 老, 病, 死 ( lives, old, illness, death )

Yesterday I have so much of pressure...
It almost make me crazy!
But...when I look at my grandma, I suddenly cracked up and cried...

I just think that my granma was a sturdy woman.
Even though granpa left her, but she still can live herself and still believe my granpa...

My granpa died on the first day of chinese new year,
my aunt told me after 1 week,
When I think that day I still play there and very happy,
really felt sorry for him...

I love you granpa!!!

No comments: