Wednesday, August 13, 2008

pressure attack? NO WAY!!!

This week is the last week of exam...
I hate exam!
Its sucks!

Everybody in the class cheated during exam...
then the techers were gossip in the office till Cikgu Ariza got mad and scolded us...

So many pressure recent...
The day before yesterday I dreamed my biology paper 2 got '0' mark!
Then teacher asked me " are you happy to see your '0'?"
Then yesterday I dreamed all my friends get away from me...
DAMN ! Its a bad dream for me...
Is it cause from pressure?
NO...extremely hope that will not going to happen on me...
I dont want to have hysteria !

Yesterday night also suddenly want to cry...
BUt I'm not let the tears come out from my eyes...
I want to be strong...
Get away DAMN HOLY SHIT pressure!!!

Calm down......stay cool...
Dont even think about it...
smile always!

No comments: